Hope all is well after a couple days of strength training. Time to get into a bit of conditioning tomorrow!
Some core work, some work on the lungs, and some mobility to finish.
Strength & Conditioning
- 10cal Row
- 15 WBS
- 10 Shuttle Runs (there & back = 2)
- 15 T2B or K2E or Knee Tucks
- 50 DU's or 150 SU's or 90secs of DU practice
We'll throw the rowers down at the far end of the gym and have everyone hit there 10cals. From there along the wall you can hit the wall ball shots and then from there the shuttle runs will run up and down the floor and the T2B can be done on the bar. DU's or SU's will be hit on the platforms. Bigger classes we can hit people starting at different stations.
- Banded Hamstring Stretch x 30secs x 2x each leg
- Banded Shoulder Stretch x 30secs x 2x each arm
- Pigeon Stretch x 30secs x 2x each leg
Take your time to work out that mobility before you head on with your day!
- Team 782