Hope you all enjoyed the weather this weekend. 3 weeks left til I'm out for summer!
We'll be making some changes to the schedule this summer, adding some open gym classes, some yoga, and making a few changes to the teens program. We'll keep you updated as we make progress!
Gymnastics & Core Circuit
- Strict Ring or Box Dips x 3-5reps
- Kipping T2B or Knee Tucks x 5-10reps - focus on sequencing your reps together
- Plank x 60secs
Go through these three movements thoroughly. Focus is on form and quality of movement, not speed. For the box dips they provide a bit more stability than the ring dips so you can try them like either of the videos above with one box or two boxes with your feet off the ground or on the ground. For the T2B the work is on sequencing your reps together in a smooth swing.
4 rounds - rest 1 min between each round
- 40 DU's or 120 SU's or 90secs of DU practice
- 8 Power Cleans (135/95lbs) (115/75lbs) (95/65lbs)
- 8 Ring Dips or 8 Box Dips or 12 Pushups
Get after it!
- Team 782