Great crew of individuals coming in to work on some skills and lift a little weight. Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather today and excited to get out and about in it tomorrow.
Tomorrow we have class at 10 and then open gym/comp class at 11. I believe there are a lot of people coming in to test out the upcoming workouts from the D-Town Throwdown.
Strict Pullup Progressions or Rope Climb Progressions
Rope Climb work for everyone and then...
- Banded or Partner Strict Pullups x 3reps x 4sets
- Active Hang w/ chin above bar x 10secs x 2sets
- Rope Climbs x 2reps x 4sets
- Strict Pullups x 3reps x 2sets
- 10 Deadlifts (225/155lbs) (185/125lbs) (135/95lbs(
- 2 Rope Climbs or 3 Strict Pullups
- 10 Box Jump Overs
After the work on your pullups and rope climbs we'll have you hit a few deadlifts to warmup for the workout and get your moving on the box so that you feel comfortable setting up for the workout. If you have your strict pullups try and go for rope climbs in the workout and if not work those strict pullups in the workout. Find a weight you can go unbroken for the first couple of rounds and then adjust from there as necessary.
- Team 782