Here we are again in the middle of another storm.
Hope we can make it in on Saturday morning. Dixon will be making a post early in the morning before the 8am class, but as of right now he says it is a go!
Want to wish Kirk MacDonald a fantastic adventure down to Australia for the next few months. Your handsome, smiling face will be missed at 530 class. And Ryan's gonna use this time to be the best he can be upon your return.
- Strict Pullups x 2-3reps x 2sets
- Low Volume Kipping Pullups x 4-6r x 2sets
- Work on Butterfly Pullups
- Banded or Partner Strict Pullups x 3-4reps x 3sets (slow, controlled movement)
- Active hang (chin above bar) x 10-15secs x 3sets
- Ring Rows x 4-6reps x 2 sets
12 min AMRAP
- 21 WBS
- 15 C2B or Pullups or Ring Rows
- 9 Burpees
Go get it. Little training for the open right here.
30 BB Back Squats (45/35)
We want to see perfect reps. Can do 3 sets of 10 or 2 sets of 15 or break them up however you want after the WOD.
- Team 782