First few days in the gym and I couldn't be happier with how the whole place is laying out.
Change is good and change with good people like all of you is even better.
Schedule for the holidays:
- Thursday, December 22: Class as usual + open gym from 8:00am to 8:30pm
- Friday, December 23: Class as usual + open gym from 7am to 6:30pm
- Saturday, December 24: Open gym from 10am to 12pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- Boxing Day: Open gym from 1pm to 3pm
- Tuesday, December 27, 2016: Class as usual + open gym from 7am to 8:30pm
- Wednesday, December 28, 2016: Class as usual + open gym from 7am to 8:30pm (12 Days of Christmas Workout) Special Olympics Class at 3:30pm
- Thursday, December 29, 2016: Class as usual + open gym from 7am to 8:30pm
- Friday, December 30, 2016: CrossFit 782 Christmas Party and Appreciation Night after Friday night classes - Special Workout with classes as usual throughout the day
- Saturday, December 31, 2016: Open gym from 1pm to 3pm
- New Year's Day: Closed
That's the plan for the holidays. Subject to change as needed!
Hang Power Snatch + Power Snatch
Back to our Olympic Lifting. Been squatting these past two days so working on our power positions. Practice good footwork in your landing and still getting under that bar even at a light weight. We'll work on some drill work for the warmup and then build a bit before the second part of our workout.
- 0: Hang Power Snatch + Power Snatch
- 1: 12-16 Walking Lunge Steps (6-8 each leg)
- 2: 10 Hollow Rocks (Controlled)
Some skill and strength work, a little recovery work for the legs, and some fantastic core work. The focus here is your lifting. Hit those hard. Move fast and get under the bar. On the second minute we get to test the soft mats out a bit with the length and lunge to help those legs recover and then finally a little core work that is always good for you!!
- Team 782