A big announcement for Saturday, August 15th. On that Saturday night we are heading to Paddles PEI from 6pm to 8pm. Luke and the crew have given us the time slot to rent out paddles, give them a whirl on the water, and stick around afterwards at Captain Jack's for a few social beverages. At the end of the summer we are going to do a paddle board workout so this is a chance for you to test out the waters with this movement. PROVE YO FITNESS!
The final details of this social event will be released by the end of the week.
15 minutes to work on the following
- Strict Partner or Banded Pullups x 2reps x 3sets
- Pullup Holds x 3sets x 10secs
- Negative Pullups x 2reps - 10sec descent
- Strict Pullups x 3-5reps x 4sets
- Kipping or Butterfly Pullups x 8-12reps x 4sets
For those of you that have your pullups you will work on part two and for those of you who are working towards your strict pullups you will do part one.
12 min AMRAP
- 4 Pullups or Ring Rows (C2B if possible)
- 8 V UPs
- 12 Box Jumps or Step ups
A just go workout. Go hard and move efficiently.
- Team 782