Beautiful weather is it not?
Hopefully we'll have sun all weekend to get you outside running 400m splits all day. Haha. Only kidding a little bit.
Partner Friday for everyone to start the weekend. See you at 6am.
- Pullup Hold x 20secs x 3reps
- trict Pullups x 5reps x 3sets OR Partner Pullups x 2reps x 3reps
- Kipping or Butterfly Pullups x 5reps x 2sets and then ME reps in one set
- Ring Rows x 8reps x 3sets (on to a box)
Partner Time Warp.
- 20secs on/20secs off - Pullups
- 40secs on/40secs off - Front Squats (135/95lbs) (95/65lbs)
- 60secs on/60secs off - DU's or SU's
Each partner does ME work through these four movements alternate where one partner works and then one partner rests. Hit each one hard and then recover before your next movement.
- Team 782