Things are going very well over here in Saint John.
We'll be sharing more of the leaderboard stuff tomorrow, but we have seen some amazing PR's, done a ton of burpees, and chipped away at the workout. Tomorrow morning we are heading to the pool and then back to finish our fifth WOD before the finals. We could have some teams headed to the finals so we will keep you updated. Picture can be seen all over Facebook!!!!
Handstand Pushup Progressions
- ME strict HSPU (to abmat if necessary) x 3sets
- ME kipping HSPU (to abmat if necessary) x 3sets
- 30sec Handstand Hold x 30secs x 4sets
- Box Handstand Pushups x 4-6 reps x 4sets
If you are working on scale B work with a partner and try bending your elbows slightly if you feel comfortable making that movement.
3 - 3min AMreps!!
- 10 HSPU (scaled as necessary)
- ME burpees
rest 3 mins
- 10 Power Cleans (165lbs/105lbs) (115/75lbs)
- ME row for cals
rest 3 mins
- 30 MB Situps
- ME MB OH Walking Lunges
People will start at different stations as needed. Complete the necessary reps of your movement and then hit the second part hard to complete as many reps as possible.
- Team 782