Here we are again Tuesday and it's time to get our toes to the bar.
Everyone moved really well with the back squats yesterday and today we get into some gymnastics work. But first and foremost I want to congratulate CrossFit 782 poster boy, Dixon Matheson, on passing his CrossFit Level 1 Exam and becoming a L1 Coach and Trainer.
Now onto the not so important stuff.
- L-sit x 2reps x 30secs
- L sit leg raise (strict T2B) x 3reps x 2sets
- 3sec count up, 1sec count pause, 3second count down, 1sec pause
- Going as high as you are comfortable or tucking your knees if need be
- T2B or K2E or Knee Tucks x 5-7 reps x 3 sets
We will take some time to work through some different progressions of toes to bar before the conditioning today. Take the opportunity here to work on your active shoulders and maintain a solid core throughout the entire movement.
5 min EMOM
- 5 T2B
- 7 Burpees
Try to complete these two movements in 30 seconds to have a 30 second rest to follow. Scale the Toes to Bar as necessary.
5 min AMRAP
- 5 T2B
- 7 Deadlifts (185/110lbs) (245/165lbs)
Modify as you need to with the T2B, go hard on the burpees as usual, and move efficiently with a challenging but comfortable weight for the deadlifts. See you all there.
- Team 782