Here is the plan for tomorrow.
The storm is suppose to really pick up after lunch so it will be a game time decision when we decide to close down the gym.
The 6am class will be on for sure and I will be there for the morning when and if anyone wants to drop by considering the evening classes will be cancelled. We will probably try to leave around 1 at the latest from the gym as that is when the wind is suppose to pick up.
- Active Hang x 2
- Strict Pullup Progressions x 3sets
- Kipping Pullup Progressions x 3sets
- 9 Pullups or Ring Rows
- 12 KBS
- 15 Situps
See you there in the morning. If you can get there anytime before lunch that would be great as it doesn't look good for the afternoon.
- Team 782