Keep up to date for your classes tomorrow by checking here or on Facebook.
With the weather looking like it is giving us 10-15cms of snow overnight we are looking at having to cancel the 6am class, but will hopefully be open later in the day.
Here is what we have in store.
Back Squat x 10reps x 2sets
So we know what you did for your 20rep max back squat. We are now asking you to increase that weight a bit and then hit two sets of 10. Do one at a decent weight and then hit that second set at a heavier weight. Do a few warmup sets, but nothing to wear you out. Don't go crazy heavy either, save something for the workout.
Partner Pyramid Chipper
- 30 Back Squats (from the rack) - so heavy weight.
- 60 Box Jumps
- 90 Cal Row
- 60 WBS
- 30 - 10m Shuttle Sprints
So let's break this down.
- The back squats. It should be at a heavy enough weight that you can't do 15 and 15. Maybe 8/8 and then 7/7 or 10/10 and then 5/5 or ideally 5/5 5/5 and 5/5. This is not where you are going to make up time, but it will fatigue those legs.
- Box Jumps... Do singles or break them up however you want.
- This will make or break you. It should be 45 cals each. I'd recommend 25/25 and then 20/20 as long as you can keep the pace, but another great way is 3 sets of 15 each. Try to limit your transitions here.
- WBS... Do them
- For the sprints start at opposite ends of one another and do 3 sets of 5 each.
There is my breakdown of the workout. It's beautiful. I have been waiting for this one for a while.
I love partner workouts.
- Team 782