Saturday, January 31, 2015

We will update you tomorrow morning in regards to the storm. 

It doesn't look great right now, but will let you know when we make a decision. 

Here is what we are looking at now.

If it is a no go in the morning and the afternoon is looking better I will try to get into the gym and open it for open gym. 

The workout is going to be 

Open WOD 13.2

  • 5 S2OH (115/75lbs)
  • 10 Deadlifts (115/75lbs)
  • 15 box jumps or stepups

- Team 782