We have a midweek treat for you!
But first great work today on your snatch balances and overhead squats. Very difficult movements and we have seen a lot of progress from a number of different athletes around the gym.
Come on and check this out...
With a running clock...
- 0:00 - 10:00 - General Warmup
- 10:00 - 20:00 - 3 rounds (at a conversational pace)
- 10 - 10m shuttle runs
- 20 situps
- 20:00 - 30:00 - 3 rep hang clean
- 30:00 - 40:00 - 7min AMRAP
- 7 hang power cleans
- 7 over the bar burpees
- 7 perfect air squats
- 40:00 - 50:00 - 3 rounds (w/team) - one person at each station
- 30 secs ME row for cals - 30 secs rest
- 30 secs ME pushups - 30 secs rest
- 30 secs MB cleans - 30 sec rest
Great technical work today. Now to give that engine a go. Don't sandbag any of the intervals either. Go hard. (Except the first one... You are free to socialize. A bit.)
- Team 782