A few announcements before we get into the workouts!
A reminder or update about our Saturday schedule. On December 27th we will be hosting our 12 days of Christmas WOD starting at 9am. Details will be posted later this evening with time blocks and plans for the workout. To follow that evening we will be having our CrossFit 782 Christmas party at Charlotte Bevans.
Party starts at 730pm and the address is 18 Lewis Crescent! More details to follow about that, but make sure you have Saturday free for a CrossFit filled day!
Here is our schedule over the holidays.
- Tuesday, December 23: 6am, 12pm, 430pm, 530pm
- Wednesday, December 24: 6am, 12pm are on; evening classes cancelled
- Christmas Day, December 25: No classes
- Boxing Day, December 26: No classes
- Saturday, December 27: 12 days of Christmas
- Sunday, December 28: TBD
- Monday, December 29: 6am, 12pm, 430pm, 530pm; no open gym
- Tuesday, December 30: 6am, 12pm, 430pm, 530pm
- Wednesday, December 31: 6am, 12pm; evening classes are cancelled
- New Years Day, January 1: No classes
- Friday, January 2: Back to business as usual
Strict Press x 3r x 6sets
Pullups x 3r x 6sets
Alternate between these two movements to build up strength in a pushing and pulling upper body movement.
8 min AMRAP
- 8 Pullups
- 12 Pushups
- 16 situps
- Team 782